There are a number of reasons as to why you should use Estate Legal, including:
- Reputation in the market – we have been recognised as leaders in property litigation by the main legal directories for many years. Our work comes from our reputation in the market and/or personal recommendation.
- Expertise – property litigation is all we do, we are specialists in our field with knowledge, experience and expertise which is second to none.
- Experience – we have extensive experience, are unflappable and can deal with whatever is thrown at us.
- Great Service – we go the extra mile for our clients and provide a bespoke service.
- Sound Advice – our advice is practical and commercially astute.
- Commercial – we never lose sight of the bigger picture in order to achieve a client’s aim.
- Client Loyalty – the directors have acted for the same clients year on year.
- Personal – we will deal personally with your matter.
- Approachable – we are user friendly and approachable.
- Flexible and accessible – our niche offering and size means that we are not restricted to the usual office hours and we can be flexible, adaptable and innovative in our approach.
- Good humoured – we endeavor to keep calm and smiling even through adversity.
- Reliable – you can rely on us and if we say we will do something we will do it.
And finally, and perhaps most importantly, we get results and are good at what we do.
What Clients say about us
Don’t just take our word for it, here are some testimonials from clients who have instructed us over the years:
“Bonnie has acted on behalf of our family business for over 20 years. Dealing with complex cases, she has always handled the work with professionalism whilst explaining the procedure to us in an easy and friendly manner. She not only takes account of the case but also finds out about the business to achieve the best result for her clients. We do not hesitate to recommend her legal services.” Director – Family Run Company
“I have worked with Bonnie for many years. She is practical and highly commercial and provides clear advice on difficult areas of law. Her presentation and thought are extremely lucid and she is a reassuring influence when matters become stressful. She is most accessible and unfailingly returns calls when not immediately available. Excellent to have on your side.” Financial Director – Leisure Company
“Outstanding service from start to finish from Bonnie Martin and her team. She has vast experience and is very thorough, is friendly and really cares about you, and is excellent value for money. She went above and beyond with our case during a difficult time and we had an amazing result.” Director – Retailer
“Bonnie had a great way of subtlety reminding me of the relevant laws and legislation and how we would need to progress to ensure the required outcome would be achieved. One case springs to mind which was extremely challenging and Bonnie always kept calm and was on-hand from early morning to late evening to take a call and chat through the different scenarios. In the end, both parties accepted a resolution and that particular business has since improved significantly. In summary, I would recommend the services provided by Bonnie and her team to any business.” Director – Leisure Company
“I have known both Amy and Bonnie in a professional capacity for over 10 years. They have acted professionally and efficiently and have always been available, no matter the time of day, to discuss any point or answer any questions put to them. The work involved ranged from operating covenant compliant break clauses though landlord and tenant renewals, within and without the 1954 Landlord and Tenant Act, to litigious issues with landlords as well as tenants. They offer many years of experience between the two of them and work exceedingly well as a team.” Director – Property Outsourcing Specialist
What the Legal Directories say about us
In the most recent editions, Estate Legal has been ranked as a leading property litigation firm in both The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
Bonnie Martin has also been ranked in the Legal 500 Hall of Fame and as a Leading Individual. She was also a ranked individual in Chambers & Partners. Amy Rudrum has been ranked as Up and Coming in Chambers & Partners.
Bonnie Martin and Amy Rudrum are “renowned as two of the best in the business as property litigators” – The Legal 500, 2020
“This specialist firm underlines the point that legal representation is only as good as the individuals concerned, however large the firm” – The Legal 500, 2020
“Bonnie Martin and Amy Rudrum have the experience and expertise to give their clients a really excellent and professional service” – The Legal 500, 2020
“Bonnie Martin is first class” – The Legal 500, 2020
“Bonnie Martin advises on the full range of disputes stemming from landlord and tenant disagreements, with a particular focus on rent reviews, lease renewals and cases concerning restrictive covenants. Clients report that she is “very responsive, proactive, experienced, knowledgeable and personable” – Chambers & Partners 2020
“Amy Rudrum is highlighted for her experience assisting clients across a range of property disputes including dilapidation claims, rent reviews and other commercial landlord and tenant disputes. She is particularly noted for her expertise handling Pubs Code Regulations matters. One client describes her as “a very commercial and proactive lawyer”, while another remarks that she “gives sensible, pragmatic and commercial advice” – Chambers & Partners 2020